Thursday, 7 October 2010

Some spam can be good! Who knew?

So, as a past customer of GAK (guitarampkeyboard.co.uk), a mainly-online music store based in Brighton, I get weekly updates telling me what's going "cheaply" in their store. Most of the time, I delete these emails as their idea of "cheap" does not coincide with my own, however this week I received this:


I didn't expect you to read all of that - I certainly didn't! But, the second item down on the list at the top (Alesis IO/2 Portable USB Audio Interface - a soundcard basically) is something I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks or so. There have been some delays in my buying it (or its little sister the IO/2 Express) that I won't bore you with, but the crux of it is that I just saved £10 and got a slightly better model.

Isn't God's timing fantastic?

J.R.

No comments: