Friday, 10 September 2010

An introduction of sorts

Welcome, one and all. On this page I will be telling you about things that, as the title suggests, interest or concern me. I will try my best to keep these posts abrupt and to-the-point. Some entries will be reiterations of the work of others (all credit will go to them), others will be my own thoughts on things, and probably most will be a combination of the two.

If you wish to know more about what I'm doing, as opposed to what I'm thinking about, take a look at my other blog, in which I write of my experiences as a student.

That is all for now. Much love, and God bless

Julez

[[Edit: I just found this sitting as a draft from a week or so ago that I had evidently forgotten to publish. The first proper post will be following swiftly from now, so hang tight]]

No comments: