Friday, 10 September 2010

All Radiohead need. And I tend to agree with them

A few days ago, a Twitter user known as @hannahmusic (who posts YouTube links to her personal song of the day) posted a link to the following Radiohead video. Being a Radiohead fan, and not having seen the video, I decided to watch it as well as just listening to the song (as I'm generally not a huge fan of pop videos).

I ask you to watch to the end of the video:



Kind of a bitter pill, eh? I've had issues of this nature on my heart in various ways for a few years now. I know that Jesus said that "the poor will always be with us" but I don't think he was condoning slavery, and certainly not slavery of children.

There are a few organisations who do a lot of good work in tackling extreme poverty and human trafficking, and I'd recommend you check them out. Some of them have blogs to follow and publish some inspiring stuff:


There are others, but these are the ones I've had the best look into so I can willingly promote them.

J.R.

No comments: